DO THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE OUR EMAILS:
Be sure to add the corresponding Joyful Journeyer email addresses to your email whitelist to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates. A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received. Our emails are always sent from the email address “email@example.com” and appear with the name “Celinda Labrousse.”
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mails, commonly known as “spam”, have become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put blocking and filtering systems in place. Some go as far as to create self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
While we applaud their intention to protect you from spam, unfortunately, the current systems form of stopping spam are far from perfect. They often block e-mail you’ve requested. Thus, from time to time, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your subscription’s content.
As it happens, you can stop this. You can fight the blacklists with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions. Forward the answer to us, and we might add it!
Android Devices – Samsung, Google Nexus, others
- In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender.
- Click OK to add to contacts.
Apple iOS Devices – iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact: The Apple set up screen
- Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
- Click Add [email] to contacts list to finish.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk.
- Click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Click Add.
- Enter [email] and additional information if you wish.
- Click OK to finish.
Mozilla Thunderbird for Mac
- Click Address Book.
- Make sure Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click New Card. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under Contact, enter [email] and additional information if you wish.
- Click OK to finish
- Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click Add to contacts next to [email].
- On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
- Click Save to finish.